Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I should post more.....

I decided that as an Oct 29'th resolution (new year's resolutions are overrated), I am going to try to post to this blog and/or the blog I made for heather and I* at least once a week. This means that sometimes you will get deep meaningful posts from me, but more often than not, you will probably get useless time-wasters like this:






His name is Remi Gallard. He is French, he can kick a soccer ball pretty dang good, and does other humorous thing (not all are considered polite or kosher). If you are bored, it is worth a look on youtube.... And if you get sick of my random posts, I can stop (this assumes I stick with this resolution longer than a day)....

* Even though I created it for both of us, mostly I post to it (about as often as I post here...). Occasionally I will copy Heather's posts from elsewhere to that blog...

No comments: