Monday, January 19, 2009

Small favor...

Daniel and I had our intake interview for the adoption process on Friday. We have some pretty serious self evaluating during this application process. But also part of the application is called the "matching" sheets. This is where we list our interests, physical descriptions of us and what we are looking for in a baby. Part of the matching information that they request also extends to our family. We need the following information for Brent, Nedra, April, Crystal, Heather, and Eric.

Address
Age
Education/Occupation
Physical Description
Talents/Hobbies

You can either just leave a comment or send it to me e-mail form.
ashleyallen15@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch for your help.


(Heather did it just right. Thanks Nedra for yours and Brent's.)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ashley I am not sure if this is what you want. Let me know if you want more information or feel free to edit to your hearts content. Good Luck

Heather

Address: 193 Meadow Circle Logan UT 84321. We are moving at the end of February to (hopefully) 280S 300E Smithfield UT 84335
Age: 29
Education/Occupation: Bachelors of Science in Family and Consumer Science Education from Utah State University. I taught family and consumer science (home economics) at the junior high level until my son was born, now I am a stay at home Mom.
Physical Description: 5'5" dark blond curly hair, blue eyes, medium build.
Talents/Hobbies: I am involved in Joy School,a cooperative neighbourhood preschool. I am taking piano lessons. I enjoy bike riding with my family. In my spare time I enjoy gardening, cooking, and reading.

Jake and Crystal said...

Crystal
Address: 4121 West 2200 North Plain City Ut 84404.
Age: 31
Education/Occupation: Masters of Instructional Technology Utah State University, Bachelors of Science in Business with a Family and Consumer Science Minor I devoloped the online portion of a class at Utah State and taught High School Computer Science at Bonneville. I am now a stay at home mom.
Physical Description: 5'6" dark blond curly hair, blue green eyes, medium build.
Talents/Hobbies: I enjoy reading, cooking and eating good food, doing things with my family, and learning new things. I enjoy working with the Young Women in our church. I enjoy taking an active role in my children's education: I volunteer at the elementry school one day a week and teach my son's preschool two days a month.