Saturday, February 28, 2009

Who's your man crush?

You know you have a man-crush on another male when you would have a hard time avoiding acting like a blushing schoolgirl in their presence. My current and former man-crushes include:


Stefan Edberg

Tyler Cowen

Greg Mankiw

Payne Stewart

Jeff Hornacek


Greg Maddux

Vladimir Kramnik

Matt Kenseth

Michael Kitchen

Chuck

Can you have a man-crush on a female? I say yes:

Alison Krauss


Brent, Daniel, Eric, Matt, Jake: Time to fess up. Who's your man-crush? We already know some of them (correct me if I am wrong):

Brent's new main squeeze.

Eric.

Matt.

Daniel. OK, maybe that's me.

Jake.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I am not sure who to say for a man crush. Not Lance Armstrong. Going by the blushing schoolgirl definition, I would have to say Zinedine Zidane. I get giddy just watching youtube videos of the guy. He was one of the greatest footballers that ever lived. He has more skill/talent in 1 toe that 98% of all other players in the world........

Here is a sample of blush inducing video.