I thought the family might be interested in some of the books I've read lately:
Flavia de Luce mysteries:
• The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie.
• The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag.
Viva Flavia! She's more interesting than Mma Ramotswe and DCS Foyle combined!
• The Hunger Games and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. April also loved these. Can’t wait for the final book in the series.
I've been into the psychology of choice lately. In that category I've read and enjoyed:
• Blink. Recommended.
• Nudge. Recommended if you like Behavioral Economics and Law.
I think Brent might really enjoy Switch and Nudge. Lots of business related psychology ideas based on cutting edge research.
Books with a lot about autism/Asperger’s in them:
• Look Me in the Eye: My life with Asperger's. Highly recommended.
• Create Your Own Economy. Loved this book.
• See also Blink from above.
• The Devil and Sherlock Holmes
• The Percy Jackson books. (H. Potter ripoffs, but still good)
• The Maze Runner.
• Open. (Couldn’t put it down.)