Thursday, January 31, 2008

I needed to do _something_ while I was at work....

The other day at work I was looking up at my webcam trying to decide if I could do something more productive with it (since I use it like twice a year). I decided I could share my window with anybody in the world and create yet another useless webcam..... If you get bored and want to see what Logan looks like right now, check it out. It has some refresh issues. It needs help, but it works (kind-of).

After putting one hardly used item to work, I thought I would expand on my experiences. There is a weather station that sits on the desk of the guy next to me. It has a USB output hanging out. I wondered what I could do, so I played. This is the result.

Enjoy your piece of Logan. Just be glad you aren't here freezing with me.....

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Cool Matt. Thanks for doing this.

Ryan

Matt said...

I even got Internet Explorer fixed, so it works with all browsers now.... :)