1. The Letter Factory Movie--Noah loves this and he is learning his letters and sounds.
2. Tiny Spicy Chicken--MMMM what more can I say
Tiny Spicy Chicken
3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast- cut into 1” cubes
2 beaten eggs
1 -2 tsp Samball Fresh Chili paste
11/2 cups sugar
3/4 cup ketchup
3 tsp soy sauce
3/4 cup chicken broth
6 T brown sugar
3/4 cup white vinegar
Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt, and let sit for 1 hour in the refrigerator. After the hour, dip chicken into beaten eggs and then coat with cornstarch. Brown chicken in fryer until golden brown. Put the chicken into greased 9 x 13 pan.
Mix sauce ingredients in saucepan. Cook only until sugars are dissolved. Pour over chicken.
Bake chicken @ 325 degrees for 45-50 minutes, turning the chicken every 15 minutes.
• When you pour the sauce over the chicken, it will be very liquidy. The sauce thickens as it cooks, making a nice coating over the chicken.
3. Home canned Peaches--Gracie Loves peaches, she will eat an entire bottle if you let her.
4. Going to the Zoo--Willow park zoo now has monkeys
5. Going to the fun park--we love to go and play in the soft play. It is more adult friendly then Macdonald's and only $2.00 for our entire family.
6. Going to Grandma's house (isn't that everyones favorite)
7. Eli Stone-the new TV show. We watched it last night and it was excellent. It kind of reminded us of Joan. Check it out.
By the way Jack Bristow is in the show and Matt told me this new joke. If Jack Bower, Jack Bristow and Churck Norris were in a fight who would win??? I'm not sure but everyone would end up shot in the knee with a round house kick to the head.
What are you favorite things? I challenge everyone to post a list of their favorite things.