Sunday, September 30, 2007

What I want to be when I get big

I have added a list (at the right) of things that we want to be when we get big. I would love to know what y'all would like to be (especially Noah, Eli, and Amelia). Ian was the inspiration for this list. We saw the tail of an airplane glowing in the sunset when we took our walk today. Ryan was explaining why we could see the bright tail and that led to a passing reference to seeding the clouds. Ian declared that he would like to be a cloud seeder when he gets big.

Leave a comment and I'll add your desire to the list. Or corner Matt or Eric who also have admin rights. I'm not sure if there is a way to make a collaborative list. Matt or Eric, if you know more than me, please do your magic and make it happen. (If anybody else really wants admin rights, let me know. Daniel?)

No comments: